Choose from 2 days to visit the famous Otavalo Indian market, the largest in Latin America or explore Ecuador's first National Park "Cotopaxi", home of the highest active volcano in the world. You can explore the pictures landscapes of the Andes with numerous species of birds or hike to 4,800 feet. Complete your experience with an extraordinary trip to the Ecuadorian coast to Mantayara Lodge. Visit the Isla de la Plata (miniature Galapagos) where according to legend, Sir Francis Drake buried treasure. Explore archaeological sites and enjoy one of the best places for diving.
Available programs 8 and 9 days.
- 3 nights in Quito (breakfast included)
- Private Transfers
- 2 days all inclusive Cotopaxi Otavao or (at your option).
- Program 4 or 5 days all inclusive Mantaraya Lodge (meals included).
- Air ticket Quito - Manta - Quito
- Personal expenses
- Cold drinks
- Lunches and dinners in Quito
** From US$1750.00 per person.