Choose from 2 days to visit the famous Otavalo Indian market, the largest in Latin America or explore Ecuador's first National Park "Cotopaxi", home of the highest active volcano in the world. You can explore the picturesque landscapes of the Andes with numerous species of birds or hike to 4,800 feet. Continue with a unique journey into the heart of the Ecuadorian Amazon on board the Manatee Amazon Explorer. Finally, complement your experience with an extraordinary journey to the Ecuadorian coast Mantayara Lodge. Visit the Isla de la Plata (miniature Galapagos) where according to legend, Sir Francis Drake buried treasure. Explore archaeological sites and enjoy one of the best places for diving.
Available programs 12 and 14 days
- 4 nights in Quito (breakfast included)
- Private Transfers
- 2 days all inclusive Cotopaxi Otavao or (at your option).
- 4, 5 or 8 day cruise aboard the Manatee Amazon Explorer. Including food board.
- Program 4 or 5 days all inclusive Mantaraya Lodge (meals included).
No included (rates subject to change without notice)
- Air ticket Quito - Manta - Quito
- Air ticket Quito - Coca - Quito
- Community visits entry fee + parrot lick $ 45 per person
- Personal expenses
- Cold drinks
- Lunches and dinners in Quito
** From US$2530.00 per person.