Choose from 2 days to visit the famous Otavalo Indian market, the largest in Latin America or explore Ecuador's first National Park "Cotopaxi", home of the highest active volcano in the world. You can explore the picturesque landscapes of the Andes with numerous species of birds or hike to 4,800 feet. Complete your experience with an exclusive trip to the Galapagos aboard a craft of our trust.
Available programs, 8, 9 and 11 days
- 3 nights in Quito (breakfast included)
- Private Transfers
- 2 days all inclusive Cotopaxi Otavao or (at your option).
- 4, 5 or 8 day cruise aboard one of our boats confidence in Galapagos.
Not included (rates subject to change without notice)
- Airfare Quito - Galapagos - Quito
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee $ 100 per person
- INGALA Transit Card ($ 10.00 per person)
- Fuel Surcharge (Depending on the chosen vessel)
- Personal expenses
- Cold drinks
- Lunches and dinners in Quito
** From U.S. $ 2675.00 per person